Monday, November 4, 2013

Creative DIY- Handmade Holidays

I want to take a moment to share with you one of my FAVORITE recipes for the holidays. Now for those of you who have followed my blog for a while may recognize it, but I just want to take a moment to re-share it since it is the perfect time of year. This recipe really works great for all of the holidays but with Thanksgiving rounding the corner this is a sure hit.


You can find the recipe on the link but here is a great picture of the pies before they went into the oven to give you an idea of just how amazing they all are ♥





I have teamed up with some of my creative friends to collaborate on a new project. We will be sharing some Creative DIY inspirations on a regular basis as a group...


So make sure to check out the Creative DIY teams sites:

Eileen Hull
Jonathan Fong
Tanner Bob Bell
Jennifer Priest
Norma Rapko
Jen Cushman


Since we all have a different type of craft or industry, this makes for a very versatile group. And I have to say... talented too! I am very blessed to be able to work with these crafters.

If you have a chance, check out their blogs and share some love... I would love to hear your thoughts on what we are up to!

~Liz ♥

1 comment:

  1. Cam't wait for more inspiratioN! Pff tp check the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete