Thursday, March 13, 2014

Are you ready for technique OVERLOAD?

I hope so!

Last May I was asked to fly into Washington and film some videos for Clearsnap Inc featuring their products. I have to say, even though this was a whirl wind adventure... I enjoyed the time I was able to spend with my friends at Clearsnap as well enjoy the gorgeous scenery that is Anacortes, Washington. I was able to spend some time with the Clearsnap Inc crew as well as the filming crew of KP Studios.

We spent two days filming over 30 videos and over all we succeeded in over viewing the current line of Clearsnap products at that time. It was a jam packed fun time and I hope to do it again.

Well what does this mean for you? A TON of technique videos of course!

Here is a screen shot of what the videos look like on the website. To access the videos simple click here and scroll down to the videos titled TECHNIQUES.

http://www.clearsnap.com/projects.cfm

Besides myself, there are a ton of my friends and fellow crafters on the site that share their love for Clearsnap Products.

I encourage you to grab a cup of coffee, your sketch book and enjoy a video or two.

Enjoy!

~Liz ♥


1 comment: